Search my Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chapter Six


Gabriella and Whitney entered the room
“OK, spill. You’ve been quiet since you came back.” Whitney said.
“Quiet?”
“Come on, Gabriella. What are you thinking?”
“Nothing really. Just some guy I saw at the carnival.”
“Now that’s weird.” Whitney said, sitting on the bed, “You’ve never noticed a guy before.”
“I know.” Gabriella said, sitting besides Whitney and started dreamily, “I accidentally spilled Pepsi on him. He has the bluest eyes I have ever seen. He’s so handsome.”
“A guy more handsome than Luis?” Whitney asked incredulously.
“Come on.” Gabriella said, laughing, “Few guys are. But this one, I don’t know, he has like the most beautiful smile.”
“So, what is Mr. Bluest Eyes’ name?”
“I don’t know. He’s probably a tourist and I’ll never see him again.” Gabriella said, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment